The marketing services industry is insanely oversaturated and defined so vaguely that it can seem overwhelming to find the perfect match for your company. By Wikipedia definition, “marketing is the process of exploring, creating, and delivering value to meet the needs of a target market in terms of goods and services;” and so on!
The competitive landscape continuum for this industry starts with design firms/advertising agencies on one end and branding/consulting firms on the other. NextLevel Thinking is a marketing strategy firm and plays on the branding/consulting end of the spectrum.
So, what can you expect from a branding firm?
- A focused, integrated marketing approach that incorporates all aspects of the brand and company
- A consistent expression of the brand using a set of guidelines and standards they help you define
- A clear set of marketing goals and objectives
- A strategy that builds trust and brand equity through a precisely engineered sequence of targeted communications
- A follow-up program to monitor and measure your brand’s progress to ensure its success