Customer Experience Surveys are a great tool to gain valuable customer insights about your company, market and clients, but only if they are well executed. Take a look at Survey Gizmo’s 8 Customer Experience Best Practices to improve the effectiveness of future surveys:
- Clearly word your questions.
- Know when and when not to use open-ended questions.
- Consider your respondents’ experience while determining question order.
- Respond to negative feedback as soon as possible.
- Thank the customers that provide delightful feedback.
- Develop a Board of Customers program, or something similar.
- Make sure that personal questions are marked as optional.
Click here to read the article in it’s entirety and learn how to execute each best practice.